Skip to content
Assess Risk and Quality of Your Codebase
- Examine problems in your software that make it hard to understand what is going on
- Assess structural problems that cause risk
- Performance risk
- Non-delivery risk
- Compliance and liability risk
- Develop more informed decisions about quality
- Determine whether to triage, improve, refactor or rewrite code
- Understand the financial value and risk involved
Benchmark Against Industry
- Determine how your code compares against thousands of industry peers
- Compare if your project is structurally similar to the competition
- Assess if there is room for improvement
- Estimate the long-term financial ROI and technical risk of various options
Software Due Diligence
- Assess critical software developed by contractors and 3rd parties
- Key questions
- will the code be delivered on time?
- will it be delivered at all?
- what are risk of safety?
- what are the quality issues?
- how will the code evolve over time?
- Audit a critical system before you pay for it
- Identity key costs before it is too late
Manage your Software Asset Portfolio
- Gain visibility into your software assets
- Improve your financial and operational performance
- Use data analytics to understand link between technical complexity, operational and business metrics
- Improve your organizational decision-making
- Drive more revenues and products